Addictive space arcade shooter with strong pixelart style graphics and dynamic music.
You are A-Bot - independent anti-asteroid robot with mission to defend navigation platform.
Suddenly you meet unknown threat from space. Alien insectoids arrived on giant asteroid to your galaxy.
Now you are the advanced boundary of defense!
The game is NOT a simple “shoot’em all”. You have to THINK what to do. READ help in the game – it might be more usefull then you think.
“left_mouse”: “fire bullet”, hold for continuous fire;
“1-4”: “select weapon”;
“t”: “plasma cannons fire mode switch (auto/manual)”;
“space ": “plasma cannons manual fire”, hold for continuous fire;
“left_mouse” on plasma cannon: “show/hide plasma cannon”;
“g”: “hide/show all plasma cannons”.
– try to shoot them one by one but fast – gives you x2, x3 and so on
- there is “No repair” bonus
- invaders moves in formations
- if you break the formation too far they will try to get away
- if you break the formation too close the invaders will become berserks
- plasma cannon bullets are self-targeting, but when there are no targets these bullets will go to the position where your mouse was when you fired
- think of using previous hints and… something else
A-Bot, invaders, Pixelart, Space